Monday, May 18, 2009

Best Friends Forever


I dont think I posted a pic of my bestest best friend yet. Tray Tray... this is at Moanaluas homecoming game in like 08. I know its a while ago, but this is my favorite pic of us... she is sooo totally cool. everyone she meets she infects with joy. she truly has shown me how much of a better person i can be. no one has ever been more supportive or encouraging to me in all my life. i can honestly say that i have been lucky enough to have made a true best friend. she has put up with my crap... and still loves me for who i am... never judges or makes me feel low. i am very thankful for our beautiful friendship. i hope that someday i can make an impact on someones life as strongly as she has been in mine.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you!!! Thanks for spending time...or more like helping me while Ava went semi-crazy. ˆreally appreciated it and had fun cruising with you. My only complaint is the TRAFFIC! I hate, loathe town traffic! Bleh!

    ReplyDelete